Clinics Offer Breakthrough Cancer Healing Protocol Options

OCTOBER ARRIVES as the sun dips low in the sky and nights lengthen north of the equator… bringing the bittersweet first anniversary of my precious daughter-in-law Briana’s death from breast cancer.

Briana Brownlow, Dec 1976 - Oct 2008

Briana Brownlow, Dec 1976 – Oct 2008

My own interest in natural healing and medicine, and being Bri’s daytime care giver during her illness, led me to finding out about two innovative integrative cancer clinics. Both clinics are having amazing successes ~ truly remarkable results ~ with their clientele….most of whom come to them with different types of advanced, stage 4 (terminal) cancers…after all other protocols have failed or have become intolerable. I am impressed ~ and inspired ~ with the health-supporting therapies these compassionate physicians are offering their cancer patients.

There’s a part of me that’s deeply dismayed about the epidemic of breast…and more recently…brain cancers. My sense is cancers don’t have to be killer diseases….unless in the ‘karmic’ sense, it’s our time to go.

From extensive research I’ve done over the past four years, I’m NOT convinced current conventional medical cancer protocols practiced in the USA are the best ~ and certainly they aren’t the ONLY ~ methods of dealing with cancer. Chemotherapy’s basic premise of weakening the patient’s immune response, so the poisonous chemo protocols will be more effective at destroying cancer cells is a backward rationale more suited to the “dark ages.”

In 2004, 3 Australian oncologists authored a paper on chemotherapy treatment benefits for the most common kinds of cancer in adults. Even though the authors deliberately over-estimated the benefits of chemotherapy whenever the data was uncertain, they ultimately concluded that poisonous chemotherapy contributes barely over 2% to improved cancer patients‘ survival rates. In fact, 2% should be regarded as chemo’s “upper limit of effectiveness.”
SOURCE: www.undergroundhealthreporter.com/dangers-of-chemotherapy#ixzz2uG4kwmnH

August 6, 2012 ~ Recent laboratory studies have revealed that chem, though initially suppressing cancers, actually set-up the cancers to overtake the body eventually. Peter S. Nelson, of the Human Biology Division at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, and colleagues, wrote about their findings published online in Nature Medicine.
SOURCE:www.fhcrc.org/en/news/center-news/2012/08/peter-nelson-lab-chemotherapy-resistance-mechanism.html

On JUNE 20th, 2009 I attended a Burton Goldberg presentation “Dealing With Cancer?” by invitation of an essential oil friend.

Mr. Goldberg ~ if you’re not familiar with his name ~ researched the massive encyclopedic reference resource: “Alternative Medicine, The Definitive Guide,” first published in 1994, in which leading edge physicians explain their treatments.

The “Dealing With Cancer?” workshop information was clarifying and truly hopeful. So wish we had known more in early 2008. More enlightened and much more EFFECTIVE HEALING treatments are being developed & practiced in Germany, and closer to home at these two cancer clinics.

Bri might still be with us, if we had been able to get her to either Dr. Forsythe’s Century Wellness Clinic in Reno NV or Dr. Munoz’s San Diego Clinic in Tijuana (just over the border from San Diego). Both MDs were at the workshop to answer all audience questions during the Q&A period. It was disappointing to see such a small audience in attendance….barely 100 folks.

Everyone who attended received the DVD “Cancer Conquest” available from Burton Goldberg’s website, which discusses the successful custom integrative holistic treatments being offered to folks with advanced stage 4 “terminal” cancer diagnoses.

*   *   *   *   *

The two clinics are:
~ Dr. James Forsythe’s Century Wellness Clinic: 877-789-0707 (Toll-Free) in Reno NV

I highly recommend watching their superb 35 min presentation on the remarkable responses of several “terminal” Stage 4 cancer patients at: http://www.CancerHopeCenter.com

~ The video discusses results of a new homeopathic supplement, Salicinium, that blocks sugar absorption in cancers, starving cancer of the blood sugars it thrives on. Used alone in clinical trials, Selicinium has initiated an effective healing response in 72% of Dr. Forsythe’s patients, and of those, in 78% of his breast cancer clientele.

NOTE: An effective healing response in clinical trial terminology is defined as: stabilizing the disease progression (ie. no worsening) – causing remission of the disease – or a total cure (ie. complete remission)

~ The new treatment protocol Dr. Forsythe is using…Salicinium combined with Poly-MVA…has initiated an 89% healing response rate in stage 4 cancers patients. Compare this to the less than 3% response rate over a 5 year period of patients treated with aggressive chemo-therapies in both the USA and Australia.

~ Dr. Filiberto Munoz’s San Diego Clinic: 011-52664-683-1398 in Tijuana, just over the border from San Diego. (Here’s are links to reviews of his clinic. And a second one, last half of page.) To find out more about the exciting protocols, Dr. Munoz uses for his patients, purchase the DVD “Cancer Conquest.”

*   *   *   *   *
I took notes on key points from the workshop presentation and the following Q&A session. This information is offered to let whomever may come across it know with certainty there are EFFECTIVE HOLISTIC OPTIONS that support our immune systems and well-being, assisting one’s body  to heal from a cancer challenge.

Breakthrough Cancer Healing Protocols for Cancer Patients

~ Both doctors recommend and have done for every cancer client a custom blood analysis. This is done through the German laboratory that developed a methodology of identifying the MOST effective conventional meds (ie. chemo, etc.) and alternative holistic approaches (homeopathic remedies, supplements, dietary protocols, etc.) that will help your body HEAL.

~ Microscopic disseminated cancers cells are the main concern for successful recovery from cancers. They have different DNA from the originating tumor, requiring a different curative therapy to control & destroy them.

~ Hgh (Human Growth Hormone) is given to patients to bolster their immune systems.

~ Dr. Munoz’s clinic is manufacturing a new supplement, GC-MA (originally discovered in Japan) for their cancer patients. It breaks down the ‘shield’ cancers use to confuse our immune systems from attacking and destroying them. In use only 5 months, Dr. Munoz has seen an 80-95% response rate of reversing cancers in their clientele.

~ A new homeopathic remedy, Salicinium blocks sugar absorption in cancers. The fellow who created this was in the workshop audience. (See comment above for Dr. Forsythe’s patients’ responses.)

*   *   *   *   *

Some interesting facts & statistics have been discovered in attempts to find out ‘Why’ folks get cancer:

~ Cancer has multiple, interacting causes. Many interdependent factors…more than 33…in various combinations may contribute cancer development. An integrative multi-faceted approach to cancer treatment, combining conventional protocols with alternative therapies that attack cancers in various ways, provides the best opportunity for physical healing & recovery.

~ 98% of people with cancer have clogged lymphatic systems.

Day 92 - Open Wide!

~ 50% or more cancers of ANY type are related to mouth health.

~ 95% of breast cancer patients have dental health involvement, especially with the pre-molars and upper 4-5 teeth. (This most likely was true for my daughter-in-law.) These two clinics have found it’s CRUCIAL to get their patients teeth & gums cleaned up, so their body can heal. The recommendation is to work with a biological dentist.

~ Lifestyle choices of smoking – drinking – diet are implicated in 60% of cancers.

~ Herpes virus is implicated in several cancers. Hepatitis in liver cancers. H. pylori, a bacteria that causes peptic ulcers, has been implicated in stomach, esophageal, and colo-rectal cancers.

~ Cell phones kept near the body or held to your ear are hazardous. Carry all cell phones away from your body. And only use them with on speaker phone. For more about cell phone health hazards, read this article: Keep That Phone Out of Your Trouser Pocket!

~ Computers, if not used properly are also dangerous, especially laptops. Most laptops emit strong health damaging EMF fields, affecting whatever portion of your body is near them.

~ Wifi in the environment also has a negative impact on the immune system, causing subtle, but cumulative damaging effects on one’s health.

Organic Farm Market Produce

In terms of diet:

~ ALL sugar must be eliminated from the diet. Cancer feeds on sugar.

~ A quick comment was made during Q&As that bread, pasta, rice should either be eliminated from the diet or eaten in moderation. This is because the high carb foods convert into sugars during digestion.

~ ALL microwaved food (even popcorn) is a BIG non-no.

~ A high vegetable protein diet in recommended.

~ Only ORGANIC produce should be consumed.

~ If one consumes meat, only ORGANIC Free Range animals should be eaten.

~ Nutritional supplements are customized per patient at these clinics, so you only take what YOUR body needs….and don’t waste money on buying expensive supplements, based on guessing.

*    *    *
To wrap up this post on an encouraging note, here are two testimonials (from Burton Goldberg’s site) about Dr. Forsythe’s Reno clinic:

# 1 ~ Alternative Medicine Therapies Arrest Teen’s Cancer

“Our daughter Valerie, age 17, for over a year had suffered extreme pain from nerve and bone damage from what was diagnosed later as Ewing Sarcoma cancer,” writes her father, Don Mason. Diagnosed and treated as sciatica by her Texas physician, the cancer in her pelvis had grown to softball size and spread to the base of her spine causing paralysis and nerve damage to her left leg. After his daughter nearly died from a single dose of of traditional drug therapy, in desperation Don searched the internet for a better answer to save his daughter and found Burton Goldberg’s website. “Upon talking to Burton,” Don writes, “he told me to run not walk to Dr. Forsythe’s office in Reno, NV.”

After only 9 days on Dr. Forsythe’s system of integrated medicine using Poly MVA and Salicinium, her father says, “Valerie’s cancer was completely gone in both her lungs and the cancer in her back and spine was so much reduced that she not only could walk again but she was in no pain at all!”

Valerie’s incredible improvement in just 3 weeks amazed her Texas oncologist, who agreed to continue Dr. Forsythe’s protocol. “From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for my daughter’s life,” Don writes.

*    *    *

#2 ~ Ed Van Overloop waited until prostate cancer had metastasized into his bones from hips to shoulders. “Now that I have reached stage 4 advanced prostate cancer, I have had to rethink some of my ideas on therapies, etc.,” he wrote. His letter was written upon his return from [only] 3 weeks at this clinic he learned about on Burton Goldberg’s DVD “Cancer Conquest.”

“I am extremely happy with the therapy I received and the quality of medical care. My bone pain was gone in 3 or 4 days and current scans show…the bone metastasis is reduced by 90% with hope of total elimination in the next 90 days.”

Ed attributes his miraculous results to the combination of chemotherapy and alternative protocols practiced at the clinic.

{ 99 comments… read them below or add one }

Cynthe June 15, 2010 at 11:23 am

Fadia ~ Please call Dr. Munoz’ clinic to speak to them. Time is of the essence with cancer…and especially at stage 4. I’m sure they will be happy to discuss their protocols for treating rectal cancers and may be able to refer you to other clients with such symptoms. Keep us posted on your experience. Thanks for coming by.

Cynthe June 24, 2010 at 12:04 am

Received an incredible healing testimonial today via email that I want to share with our readers right away, especially those of you facing cancer challenges in your lives or who know folks dealing with it.

Read this woman’s account of her experience with cancer, its recurrence, and how using frankincense therapeutic-quality essential oil literally saved her life.

This woman’s testimonial is corroborated by a recent BBC article on Frankincense’s effectiveness to cure cancer published FEB 2010.

Here’s an excerpt: Immunologist Mahmoud Suhail is hoping to open a new chapter in the history of frankincense…
“Cancer starts when the DNA code within the cell’s nucleus becomes corrupted,” he says. “It seems frankincense has a re-set function. It can tell the cell what the right DNA code should be. “Frankincense separates the ‘brain’ of the cancerous cell – the nucleus – from the ‘body’ – the cytoplasm, and closes down the nucleus to stop it reproducing corrupted DNA codes.”

Working with frankincense could revolutionise the treatment of cancer. Currently, with chemotherapy, doctors blast the area around a tumour to kill the cancer, but that also kills healthy cells, and weakens the patient. Treatment with frankincense could eradicate the cancerous cells alone and let the others live.

SOURCE: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8505251.stm

* * *
Cynthe’s COMMENTS: Scientists tend to take the typical pharmaceutical approach of attempting to isolate Frankincense’s active anti-cancer compounds, leading to problems with other chemical constituents that can cause other health issues (allergic reactions) when used singly. We need to respect these incredible essences, learning to use them WHOLE just as Source has wisely created them.
* * *
Here’s more information from Dr. Suhail, who was a guest speaker at last week’s Young Living Essential Oils annual convention:

“Dr Suhail, mentioned in the [BBC] article, was at [the YLO] Convention for the whole time and gave a presentation along with being on a panel….I ran into Dr. Suhail at the [Young Living] farm and he gave me and the people I was with some Omani frankincense nuggets. We chewed them and it was quite pleasant, even though I was trying to get it out of my teeth for the rest of the day.

While he works in Oman as a physician, he said they can’t do clinical cancer research there because *nobody [in Oman] has cancer. There are NO cancer units at the two hospitals there. He sees 1 or 2 people with cancer every couple of years and I think he said those are people who have lived outside the country. The local people chew the frankincense resin and also soak it overnight and drink the water, so it is very much a part of their lives.

Yes, the scientific researchers are always looking for the one ingredient that is the magic bullet… and perhaps there is value in that for something. However, I agree with you that the magic is in the wholeness, not the parts. I’m sure Dr. Suhail knows that too, as he spoke a lot about the healing properties of the resin and oil.”

Don’t remember if he said ‘all of Oman’ or the area he’s living in (I think he’s in the capital, Salalah). Don’t think Oman is very big, though. I think Dr. Suhail said there were around 2 million people in Oman.

Just did a little Google search. *This article from 2006 says that they get 1,000 cases a year in the country [Oman], mostly breast, prostate and childhood leukemia.

So apparently, there is some cancer there, but not nearly at the rate of the rest of the world. This rate also might be a reflection of the more “modern” people who travel and have a more Western lifestyle.
~ Barbara R.

Fadia June 24, 2010 at 10:22 am

Hi Cynthe, I did see Dr. Munoz and I sent my blood test to Greece. I am overwhelmed by how much he charges. I need six weeks and then take the protocol back home with me. It is five thousand dollars for each week and more. I can barely afford the blood test. Please say a prayer I can afford and trying to find organizations that funds cancer patient as my funds are gone for this cancer for the last four years.

Cynthe June 24, 2010 at 11:08 am

Fadia ~ I’m VERY happy to hear you are working with Dr. Munoz.

I realize the alternative cancer treatment costs seem almost insurmountable. But conventional medical protocol costs are MUCH more. For instance, just ONE anti-nausea shot to counteract the poisonous effects of chemotherapy cost Bri $5000! (Criminal in my opinion.) My son Marc, Bri’s husband, only this month finished paying off her medical expenses 20 months after she died!! And they had excellent medical insurance.

You will get valuable information for your $5000 that may save your life. When you compare $30,000 to the cost of a new car (our Prius cost $25,000) or a college education, or a house….your life truly is worth much more.

Have you asked Dr. Munoz if his clinic has any financial support / discount plans for patients with limited resources? Or time payment plans? Does his clinic know of any charitable organizations, who offer grants or low interest loans to individuals facing cancer? Do you own a house that you could take a home equity loan on at a low interest rate? Do you have family members who may be able to pool their resources to help you out?

Also, you may want to consider using therapeutic essential oils: ORANGE and especially FRANKINCENSE as supplemental self-help treatments. Read my articles for some inspiring testimonials of women who have cured their cancers that way.

My heart and hopes are with you for your healing. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Pink June 30, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Fadia, I’m praying for you! I know exactly what you’re going thru, with the financial thing. I’ve been battling cancer since 2007, and I am on the verge of losing everything. But somehow, just when I’ve all but given up, a financial door opens. God is the master of the impossible. If all else fails, have them email or fax, the Greece test results, to you, as soon as they are in. Then maybe you could find a naturopath, or doctor in you area, that will work with your budget.

Viki Turner August 2, 2010 at 10:21 pm

There is a scientist in Tel-Aviv University who is working with a product that actually kills the stem cell of cancer cells. The problem she is running up against is that the US patent is owned by a US company Inotek and they refuse to develop it. In tests, all cancer cells were killed within 24 to 72 hours in lab mice. They are about one to two years away from being ready for human studies….if the company will let it be done. Anyone wanting a copy of the report can email me at the above email and I will send it to you. It is very technical, but the conclusion is very understandable.

Dr.Jagadish August 5, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Dear Viki Turner,
Would you mind sending me a copy to email:doctor333in@yahoo.co.in.
Thanks.

Pink August 5, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Dear Vicki Turner
I truly believe we are the verge of a big breakthrough with cancer. However it is such a huge obstacle to get past some of these American companies. Is there anything we can do to help motivate this Inotek Co.?

cypriano aguerria August 11, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Hello, this is in regards to the comment that Viki Turner put on the page.
Viki I am in Research and I would be very greatful if you could send me the information. My site is cypriano.healthresearch@gmail.com

Cypriano

Carlos August 26, 2010 at 10:19 am

Talking about breast cancer and preserving women’s beauty (no mastectomy) I highly recommend alternative treatments like Hyperthermia. In the US, Hyperthermia was approved by the FDA in 1884 when is used in conjunction with radiation therapy. I know, everybody is scared about radiation! Me too.

There is a very low side effects approach for this dilemma: in Los Angeles, California, there is a cancer clinic that uses Hyperthermia but combined with LOW-DOSE-RADIATION. Treatment result success is very high, and side effects very low or none.

Actually Burton Goldberg, the gentleman that was spoken about at the beginning of this page, the one who researched and wrote the foreword of “Alternative Medicine, The Definitive Guide,” (I have it), is going to visit this cancer clinic in Los Angeles (Valley Cancer Institute) next week, the day before the Cancer Control Society annual convention starts, in Studio City, California (Los Angeles area).

For more information on Hyperthermia combined with low-dose-radiation see http://vci.org
Thanks for this invaluable blog!!!

Carlos

Dr Singleton August 29, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Dear Viki Turner, could I get the information that you referred to? Thanks. Send to singhealth@aol.com

Viki Turner November 8, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I’m so sorry

I gave you all info and then left you hanging by not coming back to
visit until now. You can read about this brilliant researcher at:
Also, I stopped using the email address. The one above
is correct. If you are requesting a copy of the report
just say “request” in the subject line and I will get it to you
right away. Again, it’s research they are doing with lab rats
and killing the stem cell of cancers. In the rats they are cancer free
within 24 to 48 hours!

joanna December 29, 2010 at 3:16 pm

My brother has cancer. He has a lump on his neck. We have no money, so he’s has been going to the general hospital in Tijuana and guess what they have done for him???? NOTHING so basically what i have found out by searching for a hospital or clinic is that if u have money u will get help if you don’t then….. there is no help for you … It’s sad that people have to die because of money and others spend their money on expensive clothes and fancy cars while others are suffering in pain…..

Cynthe December 30, 2010 at 12:36 am

Dear Joanna ~ I understand your anger about the money barrier with getting cancer treatments. I feel the same. And your worry for your brother’s health, I understand also. So he did receive a cancer diagnosis from a doctor (other things may cause ‘lumps’ too)?

Even relatively inexpensive options cost money….so without ANY it’s difficult. Perhaps your brother and his family / your family can find some way to invest in his recovery?

I have written two articles on another website on how therapeutic-quality essential oils have cured a few people of the cancers they were dealing with. I do not know these people personally, but have shared their stories with the hope that someone like your brother may benefit.
ORANGE ~ Therapeutic Essential Oil ?As an Adjunct Cancer Therapy
FRANKINCENSE Essential Oil for Healing ?Body, Mind & Spirit
It is always better to start treatment as soon as one notices changes, rather than waiting.

~ Lifestyle/diet changes are also important. Some people have cured themselves of advanced cancer through eating the right foods (ie. Lorraine Day MD) combined with prayer.
~ Some people have had success with herbal formulas like Essiac.

It’s important to eliminate ALL toxins from his environment, don’t cook food with a microwave oven. Don’t use a mobile or wireless phone holding it near the head or on his body. Also, be sure he does not live near high power electrical lines, etc. There are so MANY possible causes for getting cancer these days including genetic vulnerability as my daughter-in-law most likely had. I hope something in these suggestions will help your brother regain his health. Let us know how he does.

Pink January 1, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I read a new article about Vicki’s post on the Isralei scientist’s work with cancer. Here is a link to the article.
I pray for all the true, cancer cure research, to be put in super speed this year.
Joanna, does your brother have any money in a 401k he can cash in? It is hard to accept how much cancer clinics cost. =(

Carlos January 4, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Joanna,

Does your brother has any health insurance in the US? I know that at the Valley Cancer Institute in Los Angeles, they accept most health insurances, including Medicare.

I hope this information can help you or any other person.

Carlos

Denis Casey March 29, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Hi I have only just found your website & am most impressed with the layout & content. Although I don’t have cancer, my Mother passed away only a short time after being diagnosed. As you have found there are so many people today affected by this disease (either themselves or close Family). It is heartening to see that there are indeed viable alternatives to the big Pharma. This is the first time I have left a comment on a website. Keep up the good work!

Cynthe April 14, 2011 at 8:05 am

Hi Denis ~ Appreciate your comment. Sorry for my delayed reply. I was away, visiting my elderly folks helping them with some decisions to make their lives a bit easier.

We understand your loss, of course, and our hearts go out to you..and to anyone who has lost a beloved to cancer.

I’m passionate about sharing alternative cancer therapy information as I come across it. Would like to learn & share truly effective ways to help folks heal. The approach of poisoning folks with chemo, who are already critically ill and suppressing their vulnerable immune systems, just doesn’t make sense to me.

Take care,
Cynthe

Gina June 14, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I am interested in alternative treatments for cancer and support after chemo to improve health. A friend has early stage prostate cancer and does not want to go thru the surgery because of negative side
effects especially on level of NK cells. Would really like to share the info about alternative therapy with him.
There is a clinc in s California that does alternative and nutritional therapies with remarkable success. Check out Issens clinic. Let me know what you think or you may know about it already.

Gina June 14, 2011 at 2:06 pm

What if anything do you know about Issens clinic in S California? Hear they use natural and alternative therapies.
Have heard a great deal about modified citrus pectin. Any comments?
Thanks

Cynthe June 14, 2011 at 2:29 pm

Gina ~ I’m not a medical expert and don’t have info to evaluate the Issens clinic’s protocols or results. The clinic information posted in this article is based on presentations I have attended personally, further research I’ve done, or effective protocols I’m passing along from sources I trust.

Cynthe June 14, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Gina ~ There’s so much info to share, it will be difficult to put it all in this reply. Because your friend is early stage, there is much he can do himself under his doctor’s care if he makes a serious targeted effort.

DIET:
Fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants and non-vitamins can cut cancer risk dramatically.

Kristi Steinmetz, PhD, World Cancer Research Fund, and John Potter, MD, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, write: “A review of 206 epidemiological studies revealed a 50% reduced cancer risk in people consuming diets high in fruits and vegetables.”

Rui Liu of Cornell University writes: “It is estimated that 5000 individual phytochemicals have been identified in fruits, vegetables and grains, but a large percentage still remain unknown and need to be identified before we can fully understand the health benefits of phytochemicals in whole foods.”

“Carotenoid” cousins of beta carotene are far better cancer fighters than beta carotene despite not having vitamin activity. Essential oils are closely related to these carotenoids.

Orange [therapeutic quality essential] oil had more than twice the anti-cancer activity of green tea extract, brussel sprouts, and cabbage, according to a variety of clinical studies.

Essential oils rich in limonene are among the most studied natural compounds in the fight against cancer. Grapefruit and Orange [therapeutic quality essential] oils are over 90% limonene.

Pamela Crowell, PhD, Purdue University, writes: “Limonene has efficacy in preclinical models of breast cancer, causing greater than 80% of carcinomas to regress with little host toxicity.”

TURMERIC’s Cancer-Fighting Properties
In India where turmeric is widely used, the prevalence of four common U.S. cancers — colon, breast, prostate and lung — is 10 times lower. In fact, prostate cancer, which is the most frequently diagnosed cancer in U.S. men, is rare in India and this is attributed, in part, to turmeric.

Numerous studies have looked into this potential cancer-fighting link, with promising results. For instance, curcumin has been found to:

• Inhibit the proliferation of tumor cells
• Inhibit the transformation of cells from normal to tumor
• Help your body destroy mutated cancer cells so they cannot spread throughout your body
• Decrease inflammation
• Enhance liver function
• Inhibit the synthesis of a protein thought to be instrumental in tumor formation
• Prevent the development of additional blood supply necessary for cancer cell growth

As for the results of research studies, a study in Biochemical Pharmacology found that curcumin can slow the spread of breast cancer cells to the lungs in mice.[4]

“Curcumin acts against transcription factors, which are like a master switch,” said lead researcher, Bharat Aggarwal. “Transcription factors regulate all the genes needed for tumors to form. When we turn them off, we shut down some genes that are involved in the growth and invasion of cancer cells.”

FRANKINCENSE Therapeutic-Quality Essential Oil
The gum resin of frankincense – another non-vitamin nutrient – has been shown to have potent anti-cancer effects.

Katarina Hostanksa, PhD, University Hospital, Zurich, writes: “Boswellic acids from frankincense exert anti-proliferative activity toward a variety of malignant cells.”

The essential oil of Frankincense was used to experimentally shrink tumors in both animals and humans.

In 2005 at the Comprehensive Cancer Center at Wake Forest University, frankincense was used in a horse with malignant melanoma. Within a week, the injected tumor showed signs of lysis (breakdown) and this continued during treatment. Scientists saw few signs of local toxicity.

MYRRH Therapeutic-Quality Essential Oil
Myrrh gum – like frankincense – was prized in ancient times for healing. Today it has been found to have anti-cancer properties.

In 2001 scientists at Rutgers University identified compounds in myrrh that kill cancer cells and showed promise for the prevention and treatment of breast and prostate cancer.

Other Essential Oils that stop Prostate cancer growth are:
Sandalwood, Canadian Red Cedar, Myrtle, Thyme and Dill.

Learn more about therapeutic essential oils at: http://www.EssentialOIlsForHealing.com/weblog

Carlos Caridad June 14, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Gina,

Issels clinic is a very good option. I want to share with you this alternative prostate cancer treatment, done in a S California, Los Angeles clinic, with excellent results too. The treatment is called Hyperthermia.
Please watch this video testimonial from one of those patients: http://youtu.be/8_vQKE7TCtk, and a page with treatment results and more information: http://www.vci.org/cancer_treatments_miscell/prostatecancertreatment.htm
Hope it can help.

Carlos

Carlos Caridad June 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Gina, as Cynthe said, with prostate cancer on early stages there are several options. What I know from those patients is this:
- avoid red meat
- avoid sugar; cancer cells feed on sugar, and sugar means not only the white granules, but all food high in carbos that eventually are converted in a form of sugar
- eat more RAW FOOD. Many patients became vegetarians, vegan, and even embrace a raw food life style
- a detox program, any one, helps tremendously!

Donna Meadows June 22, 2011 at 11:13 am

I wish to buy salicinium

Cynthe June 22, 2011 at 11:37 am

Donna ~ Please contact Suzannah Roberts. She wrote us DEC 2009 with the following comment:

As the manufacturer and patent holder we routinely google the word Salicinium to see what comes up and it’s usually blogs like yours. I just wanted to let you know that you have it spelled wrong, it’s “Salicinium” and if people contact you for information on it, the oral form of Salicinium is called “Orasal”. I appreciated what you wrote about our product, thank you.

Sincerely,
Suzannah Roberts
General Manager
(888) 262-5903
Perfect Balance, Inc.

218 Main Street, Suite 295
Kirkland, WA 98033

marie November 14, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Dr. James W. Forsythe has terminated his relationship with Cognate 3, LLC, and makes no representations regarding the use of Salicinium.

marie November 14, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Dr. James W. Forsythe disclaims any results regarding a Salicinium Investigation and does NOT have any association with Perfect Balance, Inc., Cognate 3, LLC, Cancer Hope Center, Suzannah Roberts and Joe Brown.

Alison December 13, 2011 at 11:09 pm

It appears that your ‘expert’ on cancer rates in Oman had not done his homework: considerably more than 1-2 cases per year (& in fact the country has a national strategy for dealing with cancer) of which the great majority are in Omani nationals… http://www.moh.gov.om/reports/Cancer%20Incidence%20in%20Oman,%202000.pdf

Cynthe December 13, 2011 at 11:51 pm

Thanks Alison ~ For correcting me on this, one of the hazards of passing along information. I’ve just glanced over the pertinent info you posted. And though 800+ cancer cases in the Omani population during 2000 (the year of the statistical results) is certainly more than the 1-2, I mention, the percentage of cancer occurrences per 100,000 is much below the cancer rates we experience here in the USA. For Omani men the stats are .0006 in the most cancer prone areas (for women the occurrences are less). Here in the States for just the top ten cancers in men the rate is .00434….723% higher (if I’ve done my math correctly) than for ALL cancers in the Omani population. http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/uscs/statevsnational.aspx

It’s quite late here in the States. You’re welcome to double-check the figures if you wish.

Nadia yahya February 4, 2012 at 9:41 am

My mother has a recurrence of uterine cancer, the tumor is invading her rectum and bladder, and has not spread to any other organ. The tumor that is ground in her bladder is causing her to bleed. Doctors has given up on her. Due to her bleeding she can not tolerate chemo. Please help us with any information, or where we can take her. We are in Los Angeles. We heard good and bad reviews about issle, we do not know what to do, we are racing with time.

Cynthe February 4, 2012 at 11:20 am

Nadia ~ Please read this article AND the advice in the comments: ORANGE ~ Therapeutic Essential Oil As an Adjunct Cancer Therapy

Also, read this article: FRANKINCENSE Essential Oil for Healing Body, Mind & Spirit

There is a remarkable healer, Vianna, who has cured some people of cancer. Use the search tems: vianna cancer testimonial to see her videos on YouTube. Here’s one of them.

Blessings to you and your mother on this journey.

Nadia yahya February 4, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Cynthe February 4, 2012 at 6:18 pm

You are very welcome, Nadia. I hope your mother will benefit from some of this information.

Mary May 28, 2012 at 11:46 am

Does anyone know someone who has had squamous cell anal carcinoma?

linda levine January 13, 2013 at 4:11 pm

where can i purchase the homeopathic salicinium?

Cynthe January 13, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Hi Linda ~ Try this information.

December 28, 2009 at 1:31 pm
Sincerely,?
Suzannah Roberts, ?General Manager?
Perfect Balance, Inc.

Audrey Davies June 21, 2013 at 8:11 am

Where can I purchase Salicinium? or perhaps it is called Orasal? Or a phone number would help. I am in Ont. Canada.

Cynthe June 21, 2013 at 8:38 am

Hello Audrey ~ Here’s the manufacturer’s shopping cart for Salicinium (Orasal). Their contact info link is in the left hand menu. I hope they can ship to Canada. There may be some international restrictions. Another reader was not able to purchase it from India. Best wishes.

Deena July 14, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Mary, I have squamous cell carcinoma anal. You can e mail me @ mortsolnet@ aol.com

Deena July 15, 2013 at 10:54 am

This is to answer the question from Mary. I have Squamos cell anal cancer. Would love to commmuicate with you.

mary July 16, 2013 at 5:47 am

Please contact me. Where do you live?
Mary

Raluca Ciocian November 25, 2013 at 1:47 am

Dear Cynthe,

the story of Brit and her passion for this blog are inspiring and it is great that you continued her work.

Because you and your readers are interested in alternative cancer treatment methods, I thought to write this comment and tell you about our work in Germany at Hyperthemia Centre Hannover. Dr. Peter Wolf has more than 30 years of experience in holistic medicine and biological cancer therapies.

People say the German cancer cure is a breakthrough and our methods are not drastic but with an amazing rate of success. We have been most successful with anal, breast and prostate cancers.

Here are all the therapies we can provide: http://hyperthermia-centre-hannover.com/alternative-cancer-treatment-clinic-germany/
They include: hyperthemia, insulin potentiation therapy, galvanotherapy and Gerson therapy. I will let you discover further and hope to hear your opinion/questions.

Regards from Hannover,
Raluca

Dr Michael Wetzler November 28, 2013 at 7:02 am

Dear Colleagues,

I am a doctor in the uk, offering high dose vitamin c, iscador, and now salicinium as options for treatments for cancer.
If you have patients who need options in the uk, please feel free to refer.

Dr. Michael Wetzler

Cynthe November 28, 2013 at 8:13 am

Dear Raluca & Dr.Michael ~ Thanks for your alternative cancer treatment resources. I hope if readers find your posts some may be able to consider your services. I have a strong conviction that our bodies and beings can be supported in healing from cancer….although we humans seem to be doing our best at polluting the environment in devastating ways (ie. GMO foods here in North America and radiation via nuclear power plants with disasters like Fukushima). Thanks for stopping by.

Jessica Mott January 6, 2014 at 8:15 am

My mother has small cell lung cancer. I am becoming a Naturopathic Doctor. I have been healing my mother with diet. I am more than happy to help anyone who needs advice or help getting on the right diet. I have also taken my aunt as a patient. She has liver cancer and she is doing great. Best thing is……if you can’t pay me….then pray for me. Prayer is better than money. I will help you when noone else will. Please call me or email me 716-257-6497. Mrsjessicamott@yahoo.com

Cynthe January 9, 2014 at 11:58 am

Jessica ~ I was interested in reading your email about the diet you use for your mother & aunt:
“…it’s a plant based diet with no animal by-products. Which means No Dairy, Meat, Eggs…..etc. my mother has a very rapid spreading cancer that in 11 days it doubles. It has been over 3 months and She has taken no chemo therapy and the cancer is at a hault. She will be starting salicinium this week for a period of 3 weeks. I work for God only and want to help people with cancer or any illness. Each individual is different and each remedy is different. I try to first turn the body into the appropriate alkaline acid state of 80/20. Only organic food is consumed and vitamins. The vitamin régime is different for all patients as well.”

Thanks for making your services available to those who may not otherwise be able to afford alternative care.

Shaila Miller June 5, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Thank God Almighty that lead me to Rick, who with his humanitarian heart, help[ed] my Daughter that had cancer of the breast with his Hemp Oil. Am so grateful that my 21 years old daughter is back alive and healthy and can do all this thing she like without any hindrance in her life.

Rick Simpson, your medication is the only cure for cancer, tumor. And from the bottom of my heart, I sincerely say you are the best. And I will always give thanks to God for you to have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your medical service to humanity. With you I now believe that the Hemp Oil is real and True. For all those who have problem relating to cancer and other diseases, do an on-line search for: Rick Simpson Oil Foundation.

Cynthe June 5, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Shaila ~ Thanks for sharing this resource for those who need it.